- Front Crawl - 25 yards
- Back Crawl - 25 yards
- Breaststroke - 25 yards
- Elementary backstroke - 25 yards
- Sidestroke - 25 yards
- Butterfly - 15 yards
- Maintain position on back for 1 minute in deep water (floating or sculling)
- Tread water for 1 minute
- Feb 28 and 29 and March 1, 6, 7 and 8.
- Friday classes will be held from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday classes will be held from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Registration begins on Sep 4, 2019.
- Tel: +1 (703)805-2620
The cost is $370 for the Water Safety Instructors Course and required CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certifications and all materials.
Minimum age of 16 years.
Must be able to demonstrate the following swimming skills:
*If the minimum class size of 4 is not met, a refund will be issued.
February/March Class 2020