The Fort Belvoir Marina Features:
- 111 Wet Slips, 89 with dedicated water and electric access per slip
- Approximately 300 dry storage spaces, without dedicated water or electric access per space
- 6 covered dry storage stalls with dedicated electric access per stall, no water access
- 24/7 access to boat storage lot with gate key
- Pump-Out Station
- Travel Lift Operation, by appointment only
- Two Lane Boat Launch Ramp
- Kayak Launch Pier
- No Boat, Canoe or Kayak Rentals
- No Fueling Station
- No Recycling Tanks for Used Gasoline or Oil
The Fort Belvoir RV Storage Features:
- Can accommodate Cargo trailers to RVs up to 45'
- Secured gated storage lots with 24/7 access
- POV parking, limited availability
- Dump Station at South Post Lot
- No dedicated water or electric access per space
- No covered structures within storage lots
- Boat Launch
The Marina has two boat launch ramps.
- The cost to launch is $8.
- The fee must be paid before you launch.
- A fee of $20 will be charged after launching if the fee is not paid before.
- Available during normal operating hours.
- A yearly unlimited launch pass can be purchased for $95.
- The cost to launch is $8.
- Boat Storage Documents
With limited Dry Storage and Wet Storage slips available, a waiting list will be created. Preference will be given to active duty, but retirees (military and civilian) and DOD civilians are still eligible. Monthly cost depends on military rank, vessel length and storage type; please see table below. Call +1 (703)781-8282 for further information.
*All vessel check-ins will soon become by appointment only.*
*Walk-ins will soon become unavailable due to limited available parking.*
*Patrons must return their gate key at the time of check-out.*
Rank Storage Type Storage Rate Monthly Rate Active Duty E1-E6 Dry Storage $3.75 per foot/per month $30.00 per month minimum Other Dry Storage $3.75 per foot/ per month $60.00 per month minimum Active Duty E1-E6 Covered Storage $5.50 per foot/per month $44.00 per month minimum Other Covered Storage $5.50 per foot/per month $88.00 per month minimum Active Duty E1-E6 Wet Storage $6.00 per foot/per month $75.00 per month minimum Other Wet Storage $6.00 per foot/per month $150.00 per month minimum
- RV Storage Lot
With limited RV Storage slots available and an increase of storage demand, active duty service members living on the Fort Belvoir Installation will receive priority placement. Active duty service members are still being accepted on a wait list. Retirees and DOD civilians are only eligible for storage of 20 feet or less at this time due to active duty priority and the length of our waiting list. Please note most RV sizes above 22 feet long have a substantial waiting period. Monthly cost is based on military rank and vehicle length; please see table below. Call +1 (703)781-8282 for more information.
RV Storage Documents
2018 RV Check-Out Form (PDF)
*RV Storage Lots are not open to general public.*
*Storage request for 21 feet and above is substantial at this time.*
*All vehicle check-ins are by appointment only.*
*Walk-ins are unavailable due to off-site storage locations.*
*Patrons must submit completed check-out form and return their gate key at the time of check-out.*
Rank RV Length Monthly Rate Active Duty E1-E5 0'-20' $50.00 per month Other 0'-20' $60.00 per month Active Duty E1-E5 21'-30' $60.00 per month Other 21'-30' $70.00 per month Active Duty E1-E5 31'-40' $70.00 per month Other 31'-40' $80.00 per month
- Environmental Precautions
Located on the beautiful Potomac River, Fort Belvoir’s Marina offers a unique boating experience to all Active Duty and Retired military service members and their families, as well as for DoD workforce members. The grand Potomac takes boaters past Mt.Vernon, the home of George Washington, and on to our nation’s capital, offering a view of the city’s monuments and parks. For those who prefer to fish or stay close to nature, this area offers an abundance of quiet areas to relax and view eagles, herons, and other local wildlife.