- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Information on job fairs (in person and virtual) and other hiring events
- Assistance with employment applications
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Résumé critiques
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Information on spouse licensure reimbursement (re-licensing at a new duty station can be costly)
- Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Resource Links: a good place start investigating employment options
- Military Spouse Education & Career Opportunities (MySECO): education and career guidance for military spouses
- Military OneSource Spouse Education and Employment: a source for trustworthy guidance on entering the workforce
- The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP): Military OneSource’s portal to connect spouses and employers
- USAjobs.gov: the Federal Government’s employment portal
- Home Based Business (HBB): options for businesses that operate from on-post quarters
- The U.S. Department of Labor: transition assistance and employment preparation for military spouses
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Hiring Our Heroes: An initiative that assists veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, retiree, DoD Civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty military, Active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
*Not all programs and classes are available at all ACS facilities.
Are you ready? Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
(Non-Government, No Endorsement Implied)