- HPCON Status Updates
Be Advised: Benyaurd Indoor Pool reserves the right to deny the use of the facility to any patron not following the guidelines set forth to maintain health, safety, and sanitary measures for patrons and equipment.
Benyaurd Indoor Pool has restrictions in an effort to reduce risk associated with COVID-19. Patrons and employees must adhere to the following policies and procedures:
- Active Duty, Active Duty Family Members, DoD Civilians and Retirees (lap swim only).
- Patrons must sign in with Name, Phone and Email so staff can inform patrons of any potential exposure to COVID-19.
- All patrons must pay for use: $8 per visit or purchase pool pass.
- 72 patrons is the MAXIMUM CAPACITY for the Benyaurd Indoor Pool.
- Patrons must use the "quick rinse" shower prior to pool entry.
- Must maintain 6-foot social distance.
- Patrons are asked to line up outside front doors and wait for staff for entrance.
- Patrons and employees are asked to wash hands frequently (hand sanitizer is readily available).
- Locker rooms and restrooms are available.
- Benyaurd Indoor Pool Amenities, Fees and Passes
Benyaurd Indoor Pool offers year-round lap swimming, fitness classes and swimming lessons. Limited to lap-swimming only, this facility is sure to meet all of your family’s needs and is open to all Active Duty, Retirees, DoD Civilians and Dependents.
- 25-yard pool
- Six (6) lap lanes
- Six (6) starting blocks
- Diving board
- ADA-compliant pool lift
- Stair entry into 3-foot depth
- In-water workout station
Daily Fees Cost Active Duty, Dependents, DoD Civilians & Retirees $8 Children 3 and under Free
Single Passes (18 years +) Cost One (1)-Month Pass $22 12-Month Pass $240 Family Passes (Immediate Family Only) Cost One (1)-Month Pass $55 12-Month Pass $625
- Connolly Pool Complex
The Connolly Pool Complex offers a family-friendly environment for recreational and lap swimming. Overlooking the Potomac River, this facility is sure to meet all your family's aquatic needs.
Large recreational swimming pool
Lap swimming pool (Closed this season)
ADA-compliant pool lift
Stair entry into 3-foot depth
Hours of Operation
- Pool will reopen June 10 - August 7, 2022
- Thursday - Sunday
- 12 - 5 p.m.
- Memorial Day weekend | May 28 – 30 | 12 - 5 p.m.
- June 4 – 5 | 12 - 5 p.m.
Passes can be purchased at the Connolly Pool Complex pool house (across from pool).
Daily Fees Cost E1 - E5 $6 per person E6 and above $8 per person DoD Civilians & Retirees $8 per person Children 3 and under Free
Summer Pool Passes
Family Passes (Immediate Family Only) Cost E1 - E5 $204 E6 and above $290 DoD Civilians & Retirees $290
* A maximum of 300 passes will be sold; first come, first served.
Be advised: Connolly Pool Complex reserves the right to deny the use of the facility to any patron not following the guidelines set forth to maintain health, safety, and sanitary measures for patrons and equipment.
- Pool Rules
All pools have health and safety rules that we ask everyone to understand and follow. The lifeguards are responsible for enforcing these rules in order to PREVENT accidents from occurring. We realize that during low attendance, some of the rules may not seem appropriate. However, in order to maintain consistency between the staff and pool users at our pools, the lifeguards are instructed to enforce the rules at all times.
Please read the Basic Rules (PDF) for your safety. This list is not all inclusive or legally complete and no liability is assumed for completeness.
With one year-round facility and two seasonal facilities, the Aquatics program at Fort Belvoir strives to meet the needs of Active Duty, Retirees, Dependents, DOD Civilians and their Families. Through a variety of classes, programs and services, Fort Belvoir Aquatics focuses on fitness, health, safety and leisure.