- BOSS Overview
The Better Opportunities for Single Service Members (BOSS) program represents the voice of the single Service member. If you're a single Service member, BOSS members advocate for you by advancing quality of life issues on the installation, and in the barracks, to senior leaders on post and throughout the Army. "Let Your Voice Be Heard"
The BOSS program is based on three program pillars:
- Quality of Life
- Community Service
- Recreation and Leisure
As a member of BOSS, you have a voice in how you live, how you spend your leisure time and how you support the community around you. BOSS Single Service Members:
- Coordinate and participate in community service projects
- Organize recreation and leisure activities
- Actively support the quality of life needs of single Service members
Want to get involved in the community and don't know how? Join BOSS on one of our many volunteer outings or opportunities.
Examples of program participation:
- Event setup and breakdown
- Event station support
- Community projects
Garrison BOSS programs are managed by a Senior Enlisted Advisor, MWR Advisor and BOSS President. BOSS serves the Single Service member Community - active, guard and reserve - and single parents, geographical bachelors, all US Military Service Branches and Foreign Service Members assigned to the Installation.
BOSS membership and the program's available leadership and project management roles enhance your promotion packets. Learn more about BOSS and how to become a member.
***Currently Under Renovations***
Our Facility Features:
- New Stadium Theater Furniture
- 3 Big Screen TV's, 6 TV's Total with NFL Sunday Ticket!
- Old School and New School Video Game Systems Along with Games
- 2 Multiplayer Free Play Vintage Arcade Machines with +2,000 games
- Blu-Ray DVD Players w/DVD Library and Screening Room
- Computer Library w/Free WiFi
- Pool Table - Board Games
- Meeting Space
- Let Your Voice Be Heard @ BOSS Meetings
Do you have ideas and suggestions? Make sure they are heard!
View the BOSS Facebook Page for meeting times and locations.
Visit BOSS on their Facebook page for events and on-the-spot information!