- Take part in the Fort Belvoir ODR50 Stamp Card Drawing (May 1 – Aug. 31)
- Upload pictures to the Amy ODR50 Photo Sweepstakes (June 1 – Sept. 7).
- Minimum entry requirement: Two stamps per month per card. Double your chances of winning: Four stamps per month per card.
- Stamp cards must be filled out fully and legibly with participant’s name and contact information.
- All stamp cards must be submitted at the Outdoor Recreation Center front desk.
- This event is open to DFMWR authorized users and Fort Belvoir residents of all ages.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent/legal guardian.
- Only one entry per household/family per month.
- All must register with a household at the Outdoor Recreation Center Front Desk.
- Winners will be selected randomly at the end of each month and announced on Facebook.
- Prizes must be claimed in person and will not be mailed.
- Participants who do not win the monthly drawing will be re-entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize drawing.
- All participants must complete a survey when turning in their stamp card.
- Stamps will be available at the outdoor recreation center. Receipts and reservations will be used as proof of use/activity.
Whether on the water, in a tent or simply anywhere under the Northern Virginia sun, come to Outdoor Recreation (ODR) for equipment, gear, and a chance to win valuable prizes in honor of our 50th Anniversary!
There are two simple ways of joining the celebration:
Fort Belvoir ODR50 Stamp Card Drawing
Entering could not be easier. Just drop by ODR to register and pick up a stamp card. Then, during each month from May to August, complete at least two of the items specified on the card for a chance to win that month’s prize drawing. Each entry will also earn you a coupon good for future ODR rentals and purchases!
We're giving away monthly prizes that will be announced each month! Prizes will include gift cards, electronic items and more! Each submission will also receive a valuable ODR50 Coupon for future use at the Outdoor Recreation Center.
Best of all, participants who do not win the monthly drawing, will be re-entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize drawing at the closing of our celebration!
Rules and Eligibility