Date: Nov 16 2019, 9 a.m.
- 14th Street and Middleton Rd Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060 United States Google Map
The Turkey Trot 5k/10k is Fort Belvoir’s premier race of the year!
The 10k will begin at 9 a.m. and the 5k will begin at 9:15 a.m. The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 10:30 a.m.
The 10k and 5k races will both start and end at 14th St and Middleton Rd. View the Race Routes (PDF). Parking is available in the Bowling Center Parking Lot and surrounding areas.
Eligible participants include all Active Duty Service Members, Retirees, Family Members, DOD Civilians, and all Installation Visitors.
- Male overall (5k and 10k)
- Female overall (5k and 10k)
Turkeys will be awarded to the top overall 5k and 10k Males and Females.
All participants receive a long-sleeve t-shirt and a finishers medal (while supplies last. Overall male/female winners will receive a turkey. (Regardless of age) Door Prizes are available to win!
- Race timing will be conducted by a professional timing company.
- Medical personnel and bathrooms will be available at the start/end location.
- Dogs are allowed on running courses. Dogs showing any signs of aggressive behavior or potentially aggressive behavior or who are seen disturbing other dogs or patrons will be asked to leave.
- Jogging strollers are permitted, but must start at the back of the wave.
- Headphones are prohibited while running on Fort Belvoir.
- Anyone violating the rules will be disqualified and asked to leave the course.
$25 for advance registration. Ends Nov 12, 5 p.m.
$35 for same day registration. Exact cash only.
Cost includes long sleeve T-shirt and post-race refreshments.
*Sorry no refunds. Exceptions offered for PCS, TDY and service injury/illness. T-shirt size is not guaranteed if same day registration is used. No refunds if race is rescheduled for inclement weather.
- Graves Fitness Center, 2116 Abbott Road. Ends Nov 12, 5 p.m.
- Same day registration available on site from 7- 8:30 a.m. Exact cash only.
Early packet pick-up available November 13 - 14 at Kawamura Human Performance Center, 9250 Gunston Road, Bldg 1481, from 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
If you register and do not have a Military ID or CAC card and need a visitor’s pass, you may go to Tulley gate a few days before the Turkey Trot. This will allow for faster entrance on the day of the event and prevent gate access from backing up. For more information you may call the Visitor Center at +1 (703)806-4892 or visit the Access Control page on the Fort Belvoir Website.
- Tel: +1 (703)806-4430