Infant & Toddler Connection
Fort Belvoir Army Community Service (ACS) works together with Fairfax - Falls Church to provide this class virtually.
This virtual workshop builds the capacity of parents and other caregivers through coaching by:
- Recognizing the family and other caregivers as the primary agents of change for the child and focusing on the family’s priorities for their child.
- Supporting the family and other caregivers so they know how to use intervention strategies that facilitate development with the child during and between visits.
- Sharing expertise in ways that build on what families and caregivers are already doing.
Infant & Toddler Connection (ITC) provides assessments and early intervention services for infants and toddlers (up-to age 3) who have a developmental delay or diagnosis that may lead to developmental delays.
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Family counseling and support
- Infant education
- Support for children with visual and hearing impairment
ACS works together with Fairfax - Falls Church to provide early intervention services in natural environments, in the places each child and family typically spend their time and during daily activities and routines.
ProgramArmy Community Service (ACS)
Army Community Service (ACS)
Virtual appointments for specific services.
Hours:Monday8:00am-3:30pmTuesday8:00am-3:30pmWednesday8:00am-3:30pmThursday8:00am-3:30pmFriday8:00am-3:30pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosedFirst Wednesday of MonthClosed8:00am-12:00pmFederal HolidaysClosed