- Saturday, April 13, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Kidfest will be held at the School Age Center, 9500 Barlow Road, Bldg. 950.
- Teenfest will be held at the Youth Center, 5850 Langfitt Loop, Bldg. 1003.
- Shuttle buses will run from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. from Specker Field House Parking Lot and Wallace Theater Parking lots to SAC and YC every 15 minutes.
- This event is open to the Belvoir community and children do not need to be registered with CYS to attend.
- Tel: +1(703)805-5555
- Military DSN Tel: (312)655-5555
Superheroes in the comics have an advantage – they were born on another planet, wear special armor or got a radioactive insect bite. Military kids face the extra challenges of military life, but without the superpowers.
They meet obstacles head-on, and keep moving forward. They jump from post to post, write to deployed parents, comfort hurting friends – and find time for homework and activities, too. Whatever the task, "Military Kids Can!"
Celebrate through April, during the Month of the Military Child (MOMC).
Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest
Calling all military kids! Win prizes! Get published! MWR’s 2019 Young Lives, BIG Stories contest is open through April, and we’re ready to hear from you!
You might be young, but you’ve got a BIG story to tell. Our theme – “Military Kids Can!" – celebrates your success. Read the rules, then get to work putting together the art or words that will put us inside your experience!
Visit MOMC online to enter the Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest and see last year's winners!
view the month-long calendar that highlights events happening in each CYS facility.
Purple Up! Day
Wear purple on Wednesday, April 10, in support of Military Children. Purple is a combination of all branches colors mixed together!
Kidfest and Teenfest
Join CYS in celebrating Military Kids and enjoy a fun day of games and prizes.
Thank you to our sponsors!
*Sponsorship does not imply U.S. Army endorsement.