- Sports and Fitness
- Effective Wednesday, July 8: Graves Fitness Center is open with restrictions.
- Effective Wednesday, July 18: Tennis courts are open for one-on-one play only.
- Effective, Monday, Mar. 16: The Body Shop will close until further notice. 24/7 operations will not be available to patrons.
- Effective Monday, Mar. 16: Wells Field House will close until further notice.
- Effective Monday, Mar. 16: Kawamura Human Performance Center will close until further notice.
- Effective Monday, Mar. 16: Specker Field House will close until further notice. Functional Training is cancelled until further notice.
- Effective Friday, Mar. 13: Intramural Volleyball is cancelled until further notice.
- Social and Dining
- Effective Sunday, July 6: Catering and meeting/special event services are now open and can be booked by calling the Officer's Club Catering Office at +1 (703)780-0930.
- Effective Monday, Mar. 23: INSCOM Eatery (Terabytes) is closed until further notice.
- Child and Youth Services
Effective Wednesday, July 1: All operations are open except the Youth Center and Youth Sports. CDCs and SAC services will only be provided to Mission Essential personnel.
- Effective Tuesday, June 30: The Library is open for curbside pick-up only.
- The Book drop is open.
- Community Center
- Effective Tuesday, June 30: The Community Center and Leisure Travel Services (LTS) are open Tues - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. LTS is offering curbside pickup. Classes and events are cancelled until further notice.
- Effective Tuesday, July 31: The travel office is open to book travel for this year and 2021 via phone and email. In-person service is not available until further notice.
- Effective Tuesday, June 30: Bozzeli's is open. Dine-in seating is at 50% maximum capacity.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Effective Tuesday, June 30: Outdoor Recreation, located at Tompkins Basin has now begun accepting reservations for Travel Camp, Castle Park, Soldier Statesmen Park, Anderson Park, limited equipment rentals and individual small pavilions. Reservations may have up to 50 people at parks and 15 people at pavilions. For reservations please call Outdoor Recreation at +1 (703)805-3081.
- Effective Wednesday, July 1: Outdoor Recreation is open for curbside pick-up only.
- Effective Monday, July 6: Parks, pavilions and facilities are open for use. Outdoor Archery is open, but call-in is required to pay for a pass and sign in for target key. Annual pass holders will still need to call and pick up key to targets. Maximum two targets. Indoor archery range will remain closed until further notice. For reservations please call Outdoor Recreation at +1 (703)805-3081. Please remember to practice social distancing and wear your face coverings within 6 feet.
Effective Monday, July 20: All pools, except North Post pool, are closed until further notice. Effective Monday, July 20: North Post pool is open with restrictions.
- Thrift Shop
Effective Monday, Mar. 16: Closed until further notice. No donation drop off.
- Golf Club
Effective Tuesday, June 30: The Golf Club and Niblick’s Grill is open Mon-Sun, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Our tee time reservation system is accepting tee times. The Pro Shop has a maximum capacity of 4 people at a time. Please plan accordingly. Niblick’s Bar is closed.
Effective Saturday, Mar. 21: Closed until further notice. Vortex Grill is closed until further notice.
- Automotive Skills Center
Effective Wednesday, July 1: The Auto Skills is open to Active Duty only. The maximum capacity is 6 people at a time.
- Marina and RV Storage
Effective Friday, June 12: The Marina and RV Storage is open.
- Limited virtual services.
- Effective Monday, July 6: Army Community Service (ACS) is open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and the third Friday of the month from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Skate Park
The Skate park is open.
- Patriot Pet Care
Effective Friday, July 17: Patriot Pet Care is open.
- Gate Information
Lieber Gate, Telegraph Gate , Walker Gate and the Visitors Center are closed until further notice. The following gates are open with modified hours:
- J.J. Kingman Gate is open 7 days a week from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (egress only 6 - 8 p.m.)
- Tulley Gate is open 7 days a week, 24 hours (Visitors and Commercial vehicles must use this gate to access the installation)
- Pence Gate is open 7 days a week from 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Farrar (Davison Army Airfield) is open 7 days a week, 24 hours.
*For more information, please note the following:
DFMWR COVID-19 Updates
The novel coronavirus outbreak is evolving on a daily basis. Family and MWR is working with USAG Fort Belvoir leadership to determine how the latest information affects Family and MWR facilities and events. This will result in cancellations of some events, programs and services.
Updated August 5, 2020
PREVENTION: Avoid being exposed; practice appropriate hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, if unavailable use an alcohol-based (at least 60%) hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; avoid close contact with those who are sick; clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (work and home).
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please check back later for more updates about cancellations and reduced services.