Date: May 11 2019, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Join the Community Center for a Wine Tasting Trip to discover three of Virginia’s finest vineyards. Taste amazing wine, enjoy the beautiful scenery without worrying about driving.
- May 11
- Jun 8
- Jul 13
- Aug 10
- Sep 14
- Oct 12
Depart: 9 a.m., Fort Belvoir Community Center
Arrive: 10:10 a.m., First Winery – Pearmud Cellars*
Depart: 12:10 p.m.
Arrive: 12:40 p.m., Second Winery – Barrel Oak Winery
Departs: 2:10 p.m.
Arrive: 2:45 p.m., Third Winery – Winery at Bull Run
Departs: 4:10 p.m.
Arrive: 5 p.m., Fort Belvoir Community Center
*Free tasting at Pearmud Cellars only. Other wineries have a small tasting fee.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Patrons are welcome to bring personal food and non-alcoholic beverages during the ride and throughout the day. Cheese trays are often available for purchase at the wineries and on occasion, there are food trucks on site.
- Each passenger must provide a phone contact number in case of emergency.
- MWR will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents or any other causes beyond its control.
- Trips must have a minimum of 14 passengers. If the minimum is not reached, customers will be notified of cancellation the Thursday prior to the trip and have the choice of a refund or applying the charge to the next wine tasting trip.
$50 per person. Fee includes transportation and wine tasting at Pearmud Cellars. Patrons can purchase tastings at Barrel Oak and Bull Run wineries if desired.
Reservations must be made at the Community Center.
Trips book fast so get your space today!
Trips must have a minimum of 14 passengers. Please register two weeks prior to your desired trip date.
Late sign-ups will still be accepted up until the trip date if the minimum seat requirement has been reached.
- Tel: +1 (703)805-3714
- Military DSN Tel: (312)655-3714