Date: Feb 19 2019, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
ACS - 5965 6th Street, Bldg. 1263 Fort Belvoir 22060 Google Map
Is stress not letting you focus on anything else? This class will discuss useful tools to manage stress in a healthy way.
Topics will include:
- How to identify stressors.
- The impact of poorly managed stress.
- The link between stress, anger and other emotions.
- About stress as a necessary component of daily life.
- February 19
- May 8
- August 14
Each workshop will be held from 6 - 7 p.m. at ACS.
This workshop is open to all Active Duty Military, Retirees, their Families, DoD Civilian Employees, and Contractors.
Register by calling +1 (571)231-7001 or by emailing FBFamilyAdvocacy@gmail.com
- Tel: +1 (571)231-7001
- Military DSN Tel: (312)655-7001