Date: Aug 5 2019 - Aug 16 2019
Take the Graves Fitness Center Body Fit Bicep Challenge and improve your endurance and strength!
The challenge will take place Aug. 5 - 16 and participants will come in between 5 and 7 p.m. to record their scores.
Participants can compete once a day.
The Bicep Challenge is a fun and competitive contest that is designed to increase your stamina and endurance levels and improve strength in your biceps.
- Women will curl a 15 lb. dumbbell for 1 minute.
- Men will curl a 35 lb. dumbbell for 1 minute.
- Scores are determined by the number of repetitions completed in 1 minute.
- The best score will be posted at the end of each day.
- A time proctor will be present to record the number of repetitions using proper technique.
- Proper technique defined: Participants must keep their elbows close to their torso and rotate the palms of their hands during the curl.
- Staff are happy to demonstrate proper technique.
Bragging rights are great but the winner will also receive a gift card to the Post Exchange!
Eligibility: Active and retired military, dependents and DoD civilian employees.
Register at Graves Fitness Center. Participants are welcome register anytime during the challenge.
- Tel: (703)806-5368
- Military DSN Tel: (312)656-5368