Date: Feb 28 2020
Must be able to demonstrate the following swimming skills:
- Front Crawl - 25 yards
- Back Crawl - 25 yards
- Breaststroke - 25 yards
- Elementary backstroke - 25 yards
- Sidestroke - 25 yards
- Butterfly - 15 yards
- Maintain position on back for 1 minute in deep water (floating or sculling)
- Tread water for 1 minute
*If the minimum class size of 4 is not met, a refund will be issued.
February/March Class 2020
- Feb 28 and 29 and March 1, 6, 7 and 8.
- Friday classes will be held from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday classes will be held from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Registration begins on Sep 4, 2019.
The cost is $370 for the Water Safety Instructors Course and required CPR for the Professional Rescuer Certifications and all Materials
Registration opens on Sep 4, 2019 and will remain open until the class is full.
Registration must be completed at Benyaurd Indoor Swimming Pool.
Minimum age of 16 years.
- Tel: +1 (703)805-2620
- Military DSN Tel: (312)656-2620