Date: Apr 13 2019, 8 a.m.
Wells Field House - 1810 Goethals Road Fort Belvoir, VA 22060 Google Map
Enjoy a fun day of competition and officiating! Local and military teams welcome!
- Team roster is allowed a maximum of 12 players.
- A minimum of 2 females on court at all times.
- Team information must be provided by April 2.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older and have valid identification.
- This tournament will have an open team format. Players are not required to play with the installation in which they are assigned or attached.
- Teams will play a minimum of three matches consisting of three sets. 25 point cap score.
- When not playing, teams will referee games (up, down, line judges, and score keeper). Please bring your own whistles.
- The 2019 USAV rules will apply.
- Local Ground Rules will be covered at captain's meeting on Apr. 13 at 7:45 a.m.
$150 entry fee per team.
Register online at http://www.quickscores.com/belvoirmwr
Each team must submit team roster on the quickscore website along with their entry fee payment of $150 no later than Apr. 2 at 6 p.m. Payments must be made at Graves Fitness Center or by calling +1 (703)806-5368. At that time, registration will be locked, and the final schedule will be produced and distributed no later than Apr. 11 by 6 p.m.
Registration is open to all Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents and DoD civilians.
For more information, contact Justin Fitzgerald at +1 (703)806-5093 or email@example.com
- Tel: (703) 806-5093