Date: Jun 16 2018, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Bring a friend, bring a companion, bring a loved one! Together, enjoy a fun evening with the added bonus of great food.
Class dates and themes:
Wednesday, Feb 14 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Roses are red, violets are blue, tonight enjoy a splendid dinner for two!
- Appetizer: Grilled Lobster and Avocado Ceviche.
- Salad: Shaved Asparagus with Honeycrisp Apple Strings and Gorgonzola over a bed of Arugula topped with Shallot Vinaigrette Toasted Pecans.
- Main Course: Italian Stuffed Flank Steak with a Creamy Parmesan and Pesto Gnocchi and Asparagus flavored with a Butter White Wine Sauce.
Friday, May 4 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Cinco de Mayo (Cancelled)
- Fresh Corn Relish
- Fish Tacos
- Crab with Jalapeno and Cheddar Empanadas
Saturday, May 12 | 12 - 2 p.m. | Mother and Child. "My kid is in the mix!"
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Blazing Berry Fruit Salad
- White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
Saturday, Jun 16 | 12 - 2 p.m. | Father and Child. "Show me what you've got!"
- American Flag (using Blueberry, Strawberry and Marshmallow)
- Making Sushi Rolls
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Friday, Jul 13 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Backyard BBQ/Cajun Creole fest. "Southern meets the Dirty South."
- Chili-Rubbed Ribeye with a Bourbon Maple Butter
- Cajun Creole Low Country Boil
Friday, Sep 14 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Fall Season Favorites.
- White Bean Turkey Chili
- Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Brussel Sprouts and Bacon
Friday, Nov 16 | 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Southern Thanksgiving. "Leftovers are the after party!"
- Leftover Stuffing Waffles
- Turkey and Cranberry Fritters
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
Check out the pictures on Flickr!
$95 per pair, per class. All food and supplies are included in price.
Reservations must be made in person at the Community Center prior to the desired class date.
- Tel: +1 (703)805-3714
- Military DSN Tel: (312)655-3714