If you love to golf, then you will love becoming a member of the Fort Belvoir Golf Club!
Fort Belvoir Golf Club, conveniently located just south of Washington DC, offers a truly exceptional golfing experience. The original North 18 was designed in part by Robert Trent Jones. Thomas Ault Clark and Associates completed the expansion to our current 36 holes at the north complex. Today, the Fort Belvoir Golf Club is among the finest military golf facilities in the world. Our PGA professional staff takes great pride in providing outstanding service.
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses, the Woodlawn and the Gunston courses, are open to all authorized patrons.* Tee times are available by telephone.
- A spacious Clubhouse featuring Niblick's Clubhouse Grill and the Clubhouse Lounge offer not only a great view, but a variety of food and drink specials.
- Golf Pro Shop.
- Special events.
- Professional Golf Lessons with experienced PGA Class "A" Golf Instructors.
The North 36 Golf Club prides itself on being fully accessible to individuals with disabilities. Carts for transportation around the grounds are available. Staff is available to assist patrons upon request.
|E1-E5 (Active Duty or Retired)||$600|
|E6-E9 (Active Duty or Retired)||$1,050|
|O1-O3 (Active Duty or Retired)||$1,260|
|WO1-WO3 (Active Duty or Retired)||$1,210|
|WO4-WO5 (Active Duty or Retired)||$1,315|
|O4-O10 (Active Duty or Retired)||$1,365|
|Juniors (Under 18 years)||$315|
*Junior Membership ONLY includes green fees
*Add your spouse/dependents for 40% Off
*Upgrade any package to include unlimited cart rental for $1,700 per year
*Add unlimited Range Balls to any package for $500 per year
Annual Patron Packages include:
- Unlimited Green Fees for a Full Year
- Priority Tee Time Bookings
- $2 Discount on Cart Fees
- 20% Off Practice Range Keys
*Annual green fee package is unlimited green fees for the defined golf year. Annual is defined as April 1-March 31.