Date: Mar 10, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Join the Community Center for a Wine Tasting Trip to discover three of Virginia’s finest vineyards. Taste amazing wine, enjoy the beautiful scenery and not have to worry about driving!
- Apr 14
- May 5 - Cancelled
- Jul 14
- Aug 11
- Sep 15
- Nov 3
- Dec 8
Depart: 9 a.m., Fort Belvoir Community Center
Arrive: 10:10 a.m., First Winery – Pearmud Cellars*
Depart: 12:10 p.m.
Arrive: 12:40 p.m., Second Winery – Mediterranean Cellars
Departs: 2:10 p.m.
Arrive: 2:45 p.m., Third Winery – Winery at Bull Run
Departs: 4:10 p.m.
Arrive: 5 p.m., Fort Belvoir Community Center
*Free tasting at Pearmud Cellars only. Other wineries have a small tasting fee.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Each passenger must provide a phone contact number in case of violation or emergency.
- MWR will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, or any other causes beyond its control.
- Trip must have a minimum of 14 passengers. If the minimum is not reached, customers will be notified of cancellation the Thursday prior to the trip and have the choice of a refund or to apply the charge to the next wine tasting trip.
$50 per person.
Reservations must be made at the Community Center.
Trip must have a minimum of 14 passengers. Please register prior to two weeks before your desired trip date.
Late sign-ups will still be accepted up until the trip date if the minimum seat requirement has been reached.
- Tel: +1 (703)805-3714
- Military DSN Tel: (312)655-3714