Date: Nov 18 2017, 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 14th Street and Middleton Rd Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060 United States Google Map
The Turkey Trot 5k/10k is Fort Belvoir’s premier race of the year!
The Race will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude with an awards ceremony at approximately 10:30 a.m.
The 10k and 5k races will both start and end at 14th St and Middleton Rd. View the Race Routes (PDF). Parking is available in the Bowling Center Parking Lot and surrounding areas.
Eligible participants include all Active Duty Service Members, Retirees, Family Members, DOD Civilians, and all Installation Visitors.
- Male/Female overall
- Male/Female 10 & under
- Male/Female adaptive/hand recumbent cycle
All participants receive a long-sleeve t-shirt and a finishers medal. Overall male/female winners will receive a turkey. (Regardless of age) Door Prizes are available to win!
- Race timing will be conducted by a professional timing company
- Medical personnel and bathrooms will be available at the start/end location
- No pets allowed on running courses
- Jogging strollers are permitted but must start at the back of the wave
- Headphones are prohibited while running on Fort Belvoir
- Anyone violating the rules will be disqualified and asked to leave the course
$20 Per Person before Nov 15, 12 a.m.
$30 for same day registration.
Cost includes long sleeve T-shirt and post-race refreshments.
*Sorry no refunds. Exceptions offered for PCS, TDY, and service injury/illness. T-shirt size is not guaranteed if same day registration is used. No refunds if race is rescheduled for inclement weather.
Early packet pick-up will be available Nov 16 - 17 at Kawamura Human Performance Center, 9250 Gunston Road, Bldg. 1481, between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Graves Fitness Center, 2116 Abbott Road
- The Body Shop, 1023 12th Street
- Same day registration available on site from 7- 8:30 a.m.
Early packet pick-up available November 16 - 17 at Kawamura Human Performance Center, 9250 Gunston Road, Bldg 1481, from 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
If you register and do not have a Military ID or CAC card and need a visitor’s pass, you may go to Tulley gate a few days before the Turkey Trot. This will allow for faster entrance on the day of the event and prevent gate access from backing up. Tulley Gate Visitor Center is open for pass registration between 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Mon-Fri. For more information you may call the Visitor Center at +1 (703)806-4892 or visit the Access Control page on the Fort Belvoir Website.
- Tel: +1 (703)806-4430