Date: Nov 9 2019, 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Parents' Night Out is back by popular demand!
Let CYS take care of your children while you enjoy a special night out.
Parents' Night Out is offered on the 2nd Saturday of every month, from 5 - 10 p.m.
- Note: If a holiday falls on the 2nd Weekend, Parents' Night out will be held on the following Saturday. October and November will be held on the 3rd Saturday.
- June 8
- July 13
- Aug. 10
- Sep. 14
- Oct. 19 (Third Saturday due to the holiday weekend)
- Nov. 16 (Third Saturday due to the holiday weekend)
- Dec. 14
The cost is $25 per child. Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Infant - Preschool: South Post Child Development Center, 5952 12th St, Bldg. 1028
- Kinder - 6th Grade: Markham School Age Center, 9500 Barlow Road, Bldg. 950
- Grades 6 - 12: Free movie night at the Teen Center, 5850 Langfitt Loop. Movie nights are not a part of Parents' Night Out but are held at the same time to allow parents to coordinate care.
Children must be currently registered with CYS to be eligible for care.
Reservations must be made 2 weeks prior to the date of care you need.
Cancellations for service will not be refundable or transferable.
Late Pick-up fees will be applied after 10 p.m.
- Bring a change of clothes for all ages.
- For infants, please include diapers, wipes, bottles (including formula) and baby food if needed.
- Serve your child dinner prior to arriving as only a light snack will be provided.
- Rescue medication must accompany children (as prescribed on childs MIAT documentation).