Get ready for a Family Friday Drive-In movie experience.
Movie: The Addams Family (PG)
- Cars can begin parking at 7 p.m.
- Parking lot behind the MWR Library and the Motorcycle Safety Course (between 16th and 18th Streets)
Food and beverage:
- Available for purchase.
$10 per car
Max car capacity: 60
Purchase tickets online.
Tickets are nonrefundable.
- All patrons must remain inside their vehicles at all times with the exception of using the restroom, and purchasing food and beverage.
- Masks must be worn at all times while purchasing food and beverage, and while using the restroom inside the Fort Belvoir Library.
- No lawn chairs are allowed next to your vehicle.
- Staff will instruct vehicles into the correct parking space upon arriving at the site.
- Tickets available on-line through WebTrac. Limited quantities and first-come, first-serve.
- No refunds.
- Cars may not leave until the end of the movie. If you must leave due to an emergency, you must locate a MWR employee to be escorted off the site.
- First 1-2 rows will be reserved for cars (sedans). SUVs and trucks will park after the first 1-2 rows. All spots are first-come, first-serve.
- Patrons who due to not adhere to the rules and guidelines will be asked to leave.
Drive-In Movie Lot (Community Center)