Date: Jun 24 - Jun 25
Do you have what it takes to win? Enter to compete in the 2017 Men's Club Golf Championship.
The Championship will be held on Saturday, Jun 24 and Sunday, Jun 25. Tee times start at 8 a.m. both days.
- This is a recognized amateur championship by the VSGA and USGA, strict adherence to USGA rules of play, etiquette, and handicaps will apply.
- Open to all amateur annual and eligible patrons with a valid USGA handicap, Jul15 Handicaps will apply. Seniors must be 50 by July 23, 2017.
- 36-holes stroke play, 1 round on each course. Gunston Course will be played Saturday, Jun 24 and Woodlawn Course will be played Sunday, Jun 25.
- Please pay for carts in pro shop (optional). Report to the play coordinator 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Maximum handicap index allowed is 10.0.
- Refunds will only be granted if contestant withdraws by entry deadline (July 19).
Winners will receive a gift card.
$40 for Golf Club Members and Active Duty.
$100 for eligible patrons.
*Fees are per person and do not include carts.
Entry Fee includes:
- Range balls.
- Hors d' oeuvres on Saturday, Jun 24.
- Lunch on Sunday, Jun 25.
Register at the Golf Pro Shop. Entry fee for players must be paid at the time of registration.
The deadline to sigh up is 6 p.m. on Monday, June 19.
- Tel: +1 (703)806-5878